Baby Bodysuit | I Decided My Life Wasn't Complicated Enough
How We Describe this Baby Bodysuit.
"Kelly and I were both working our butts off getting our advertising careers established when we decided it was time to start a family. Oh, sure, advertising is a 9am-midnight job, but you know, other people seem to do it. Thinking back, we didn’t actually KNOW anyone in our circle who was doing it. You know why? Because it’s so hilariously hard! But not impossible. And, like the dad in this design, we had fun showing all our friends and co-workers how well we were taking the extra stress in stride."
Wrybaby Baby Bodysuit Features:
- 100% cotton, super soft bodysuit
- Lap-Shoulder collar for easy on and off
- Gender neutral garment and design
- Quality stitching & simple snaps
- Designed and printed in North Carolina
- NOTE: Always remove baby before washing
Well Made. Thoughtfully Designed.
- Soft inks that allow for more breathability make our bodysuits more comfortable for a baby. We’re experts at screen printing with a light touch, and we never ever use heat transfers.
- Soft natural fabric is our company standard. Cotton is naturally fire resistant, wicks moisture and is one of the few fabrics worthy of being against a baby’s skin.
- No scratchy tags to irritate a newborn’s skin. Instead, we prefer to ink in the label & care information so babies have nothing to cry about.
Baby Bodysuits That Make the Perfect First-Year Gift.
- All season wear. Our bodysuits are breathable in the summer, and cozy for layering in the winter – which makes them the perfect wardrobe staple year round. Plus, the snaps make it a snap to change diapers!
- Lap shoulder construction makes it super easy to pull on and off over baby’s head. This type of neckline fits the shoulders well, but isn’t too tight. Babies come in all shapes and sizes, and this style is better at fitting a wider range.
- Tiny, strong snaps hold this bodysuit in place, even with a full diaper! The safety tested snaps are low profile, and easy to snap, which make changing diapers a breeze!