Baby Bodysuit | Player 3 Has Entered the Game | With the Wheel of Responsibility Spinner Game for New Parents
How We Describe this Baby Bodysuit.
"My little brother and his wife play video games together. I think that’s adorable. When we heard they were having a baby, I couldn’t help but think they were going to have to make room on the couch for their new little gamer. The little baby illustration I made is a throwback to the 8-bit games I was raised on. Oh, I still play when I get the chance. But Kelly? Hates it. Hahaha."
Wrybaby Baby Bodysuit Features:
- 100% cotton, super soft bodysuit
- Lap-Shoulder collar for easy on and off
- Gender neutral garment and design
- Quality stitching & simple snaps
- Designed and printed in North Carolina
- NOTE: Always remove baby before washing
White and Grey Bodysuits come with the Wheel of Responsibility™ Spinner Game for New Parents!
Let the Wheel decide who will change that dirty diaper or handle the 3AM feeding.
- Each spinner game is 3.5" x 4.5"
- Guaranteed fair, gender neutral outcomes
- Helpful instructions included on back
- Stiff game board, smooth arrow spin
Well Made. Thoughtfully Designed.
- Soft inks that allow for more breathability make our bodysuits more comfortable for a baby. We’re experts at screen printing with a light touch, and we never ever use heat transfers.
- Soft natural fabric is our company standard. Cotton is naturally fire resistant, wicks moisture and is one of the few fabrics worthy of being against a baby’s skin.
- No scratchy tags to irritate a newborn’s skin. Instead, we prefer to ink in the label & care information so babies have nothing to cry about.
Baby Bodysuits That Make the Perfect First-Year Gift.
- All season wear. Our bodysuits are breathable in the summer, and cozy for layering in the winter – which makes them the perfect wardrobe staple year round. Plus, the snaps make it a snap to change diapers!
- Lap shoulder construction makes it super easy to pull on and off over baby’s head. This type of neckline fits the shoulders well, but isn’t too tight. Babies come in all shapes and sizes, and this style is better at fitting a wider range.
- Tiny, strong snaps hold this bodysuit in place, even with a full diaper! The safety tested snaps are low profile, and easy to snap, which make changing diapers a breeze!